I was born in Frattamaggiore (Naples) in 1964 but I reside in the province of Reggio Emilia in the municipality of Castelnovo ne’ Monti. I work in the field of metalwork. My journey through Photography started by chance but it has become a real passion and an essential part of me. I am a self-taught, I find information about photography through online forums and specialized magazines in the industry.
Since 2013, I started to participate in national and international photo competitions and art exhibitions.
Some of my awards and exhibitions are:
• Third place, bronze medal in architecture section and buildings with the photo “The Wave” at the ONE EYELAND AWARD 2013 international competition, Chennay – India.
• Finalist with two nominations at the OASIS PHOTO CONTEST 2014 international competition in Chiaverano (Turin).
• Finalist with two photographs “Enchanted Woods” and “New Light” at the International Competition THE INTERNATIONAL LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2014 in Melbourne – Australia. Both photos were included in the book TOP 101 landscapes of the year, pages n.92 and 117, published by Pt78; Pty Limited PO Box 351 Collaroy Beach, NSW 2097 Australia
• From October 25 to November 21, 2014 Personal show in the medieval castle of the city of Montecchio Emilia (Reggio Emilia) event sponsored by the same Municipal Authority.
• Selected as Photographer by New York Art + Commerce Agency in November 2014.
• Special mention and three terms of honor with four photographs: “Beyond the Visible”, “New Light”, “From My Room in Pienza” and “The Veil of the Soul”, participants in the MIFA AWARD International Competition in October 2014, Moscow.
• Honorary mention with the photo “The Wave” in architecture section at the International Competition I.P.A. AWARD in September 2014, Los Angeles (U.S.A).
• Finalist with photos “Destruction” and “The veil of the soul” at the ONE EYELAND AWARD international competition in February 2014 Chennay – India.
• First place in the European Parliament’s 2015 competition with theme for the month of March: WOMEN with the photo “Spring”.
• Selected with the photo “The veil of the soul” from the International Art and Culture Biennale RomArt in May 2015, Rome.
• Honorable section in portraits with the photo “Primavera” at the international competition PRIX DE LA PHOTOGRAPHIE Px3 AWARD in June 2105, Paris.
• Honorment with the photo “Legaemi” at the Contest HOME held by IPA International Photography Award in May 2015, Los Angeles (USA).
• Honorable mention with the Portfolio “Industrial Civilization” and the photo “The veil of the soul” at the International IPA International Photography Award in June 2015, Los Angeles (USA).
• Third place and bronze medal with the Portfolio “Industrial Civilization” at the MIFA AWARD International Competition in October 2015, Moscow.
• Honorable honorary portrayal with the photo “Spring” and in section landscapes with the photo “Lillaz” at the MIFA AWARD International Competition in October 2015, Moscow.
• Third place in architecture section with photo “The Wave” at the WORLD IN PHOTO AWARD International Competition in November 2015, London (UK).
• Third Prize in the CONTEMPORARY ART NEW TALENT section with the Opera “The Veil of the Soul” at the 26th edition of the Art Exhibition ARTE PADOVA 2015.
• Mention of honor and merit medal with the photo “Broken wire” at the HIPA International Competition in March 2016, Dubai (EAU).
• PremioArt Caffè Letterario Roma in April 2016.
• NOWART International Contemporary Art Exhibition, presented by the art critic, prof. Vittorio Sgarbi, Bergamo.
• From 3 to 25 June 2016 on display in Berlin at INARTE WERKKUNST Gallery with the international collection “Fundsachen – Objets Trouves – Lost Property – Lost Objects”.
• From September 17th to September 29th Personal Show at Wikiarte, Bologna.
• Second Prize with the project “VEGLIA” at the International Competition “Literature in clicks” by the publishing house Prospero Editore Milano “Literature in clicks 2016”
• NOWART International Contemporary Art Exhibition from 4th to 16th October 2016 presented by the art critic Prof.Vittorio Sgarbi, Padua.
• Two Impressions of Honor with Photos: Glass Word and Destruction, at the International IPA International Photography Award in October 2016, Los Angeles (U.S.A)